ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-raa-dt]

[gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter

  • To: <gnso-raa-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-raa-dt] Re-revised draft of DT charter
  • From: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:49:50 -0700

  <<2310153.DOC>> The attached attempts to reflect the discussion on the
call yesterday.  Under this revision, the DT will address both elements
of the council resolution, the first (registrant rights charter, task A)
through a subgroup of volunteers to begin work immediately, the second
(RAA amendment topics, task B) by the full DT, to begin upon Council
approval of the charter -- though I am still not clear why we would need
to wait for this, since both tasks are specified in the council
resolution and should be treated in parity. I have also incorporated the
changes Tim proposed on task B with the modifications discussed
yesterday.

Could staff or Avri clarify by what date we would need to reach
agreement on the charter in order to get it on the September 3 council
agenda?

Steve Metalitz