ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] For review - final charter and programme for registration abuse policies workshop
  • From: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 17:03:59 -0500

Marika,

With regard to scheduling the workshop, are you saying that (a) ALAC
staff would prefer that we not have the workshop on Thursday morning,
but that we (the drafting team) could still decide to do so; or (b)
ICANN staff has eliminated the possibility of having the workshop on
Thursday morning because of the scheduling conflict raised by ALAC
staff?

Thanks.

Kristina