ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Workshop
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 05:12:28 -0800

Dear All,

Please find attached the updated draft programme for the Registration Abuse
Policies Workshop. As not everyone was able to participate in the last call
when we discussed a number of potential speakers and topics for discussion, I
would like to schedule a conference call early next week in order to finalize
the programme so a description can be posted on the Mexico meeting web site and
we can officially start inviting speakers. Glen will send out a doodle shortly
in order to determine a date / time that will hopefully work for everyone.

Thanks,

Marika