ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Working Group Status Update June 2, 2009

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Mike Rodenbaugh'" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Glen de Saint Géry'" <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Working Group Status Update June 2, 2009
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:11:59 -0400

Let’s discuss in Monday’s WG call.

Thanks,

--Greg

  _____

From: Marika Konings [mailto:marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:39 AM
To: Mike Rodenbaugh; Glen de Saint Géry; gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Registration Abuse Policies Working Group Status
Update June 2, 2009

An alternative option might be to start the meeting a bit earlier at 7.00
instead of 7.30, so that the overlap with the SSAC meeting would be smaller.

Monday at 9.00 would conflict with the opening ceremony. Some participants are
not arriving until Sunday evening, so that might rule out Sunday afternoon.

Best regards,

Marika