ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] New wiki pages created on malware/botnet control and name spinning

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] New wiki pages created on malware/botnet control and name spinning
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 21:40:03 -0700

Dear All,

Following our last conference call, two new wiki pages have been created on
malware/botnet control
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?name_spinning) and name spinning
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?name_spinning). These pages
include the information from the Registration Abuse Policies WG definitions
document, notes from the last conference call and the proposed template that
will need further completion. As the group moves through the list of abuse
included in the definitions document, new pages will be created on each of
these abuses.

Please let me know if you have any further comments or questions. There will be
an opportunity to discuss these new pages in further detail at the next meeting
of the RAP WG, tomorrow at 7.30 local time in Sydney. The meeting will take
place in the Stateroom on Level 2.

With best regards,

Marika