ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] Updated document and wiki pages

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] Updated document and wiki pages
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 03:52:57 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed on our last call, I have updated the definitions document to add a
category to capture the discussion on potential recommendations (see attached).
I have also added this column to the relevant wiki pages. In addition, I have
moved the comments and notes related to the abuse definition discussion to a
separate wiki page (see
https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?abuse_definition), to focus the
document on our current discussion.

With best regards,