ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Front-Running

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Front-Running
  • From: George Kirikos <icann+rap@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 18:39:37 -0400

Hi folks,

I'm waiting for the transcripts of yesterday's call before writing up
this topic. However there was an announcement today of a little study
that was done by Ben Edelman:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-04aug09-en.htm

on front running that people might find useful (the report is only 2
pages long).

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/