ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] domain kiting vs tasting

  • To: Registration abuse list ICANN <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] domain kiting vs tasting
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:25:01 -0600

bah!  i mis-constructed my homework assignment from yesterday's meeting and
turned it into domain kiting rather than the real assignment, which is to write
up the fake renewal notices issue.

i'll get started on that now, but i liked my kiting write-up so much thought
i'd share it with the list.  :-)

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356