ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: [council] AGP Limits Policy - Implementation Report

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] FW: [council] AGP Limits Policy - Implementation Report
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:09:05 -0500

The AGP limits policy was put into place mainly because the research showed
that 99+% of the create/delete pairs in AGP were the work of a small number
of registrars and registrants, who were using tasting/monetization as a
business model at the expense of other parties.  That was really the core of
the issue, correct?

  _____