ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

[gnso-rap-dt] First draft of Final Report posted

  • To: "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rap-dt] First draft of Final Report posted
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:24:26 -0700

Dear All,

As discussed during our meeting yesterday, please find posted on the wiki
(https://st.icann.org/reg-abuse-wg/index.cgi?registration_abuse_policies_working_group)
 a first draft of the Final Report for your review. This draft includes a new
chapter covering the public comment forum on the Initial Report and some other
edits marking the change from Initial to Final Report. In addition, I have
removed the annex with the attendance sheet, and my proposal would be to
include a link to the attendance sheet once completed in the document, and
instead add to the Working Group Member list an additional column which would
note ‘total meetings attended’. The main reason is that it will be difficult to
include an expanded attendance sheet in a readable way into the document. By
listing the total meetings covered, it would still give a good oversight of the
active participants in this WG, while a link to the full sheet will allow for
further details for those interested. Please share your comments / edits with
the mailing list.

With best regards,

Marika