ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] revised RAPWG Final Report draft

  • To: <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] revised RAPWG Final Report draft
  • From: "Greg Aaron" <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 09:38:40 -0400

Dear WG:

Please confirm. I think this is the latest version and should be included in
the report:"The RAPWG recommends the GNSO monitor for Cross-TLD Registration
Scam abuse in the gTLD space and co-ordinate research with the community to
determine the nature and extent of the problem. The WG believes this issue
warrants review but notes there is not enough data at this time to warrant
an Issues Report or PDP."  I think I pulled the wrong version from my notes
last night.  Thanks to Marika for bringing this up.

All best,

--Greg