ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] revised RAPWG Final Report draft

  • To: frederick felman <ffelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] revised RAPWG Final Report draft
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 11:01:12 -0700

I'll check whether there are any issues with the mailing list. If you are
doubting whether a message went through or not, you can check the mailing list
archives (see http://forum.icann.org/lists/gnso-rap-dt/). If your email does
not appear here, it has not gone through. Do note that you can only send a
message to the mailing list from the email address(es) with which you have been
subscribed. If you send it from an alternate address, it will not go through
(and unfortunately, no error message is sent).

With best regards,

Marika