ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Next Steps for RAP?

  • To: Greg Aaron <gaaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rap-dt] Next Steps for RAP?
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:25:33 -0700

As Greg noted, there will be a presentation of the RAP Final Report to the GNSO
Council on Sunday 20 June from 10.30 – 111.00 in room 311/312. All WG members
are of course invited to join this meeting to answer any questions the Council
might have. As discussed, I’ll prepare a set of draft slides that I hope to
circulate to the mailing list for your feedback later this week. The details
for remote participation should be posted on the schedule shortly (see
ttp://brussels38.icann.org/node/12443).

With best regards,

Marika