ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rap-dt]

RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Slides for review

  • To: gnso-rap-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rap-dt] Slides for review
  • From: berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 13:45:13 -0500

Marika & Team,

Great work on the RAP presentation.  Sharp, clean and to the point.

My only feedback is that slide #7 seems a little out of place, because it is not a recommendation. I suggest moving it between slides 3 & 4 and tag it as part of the background.

I look forward to seeing all of you later this week and next. Take care and safe travels. B

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://infinityportals.com