ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 21:48:27 -0400

Thanks Mikey.

Note: Because my intent in participating in this DT is to provide
support as needed in my role of Council chair, I do not plan to complete
the matrix.

Also, as I previously indicated, I will not be able to participate in
this call but encourage you to let me know if you need my assistance in
any way.

Chuck