ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

[gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items

  • To: gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:16:44 -0500

hi all,

another pretty-straightforward agenda for the call on Monday -- keep working on
the matrix.

we'll pick up where we left off, with a discussion of the linkage between our
WHOIS recommendation and the UDRP recommendation as proposed by Mary.
hopefully her phone connection will be a little better.  :-)

anything else for the agenda?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356