ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

[gnso-rapimpl-dt] latest version of the matrix

  • To: gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] latest version of the matrix
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:11:06 -0500

hi all,

we chugged through a fair number of rows on our matrix this week.  i recorded
our choices on this version of the spreadsheet -- we're through Item 6 (with
some clarifying action-items) and we'll pick up the conversation next week on
Item 7.

our goal is to get through the rest of the matrix on the call next week, and
then redo our sequence/ranking on the call 2 weeks from now.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356