ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

[gnso-rapimpl-dt] latest version of the matrix -- based on today's call

  • To: gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] latest version of the matrix -- based on today's call
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 10:16:13 -0500

hi all,

here's the version of the matrix after our call today -- we've made it through
Item 11 (Row 22 in excel) which gets us far enough to circle back to the
"sequencing" question.  way to go gang.

look for some more info on the list this week -- we'll try to put together some
kind of worksheet to help with the sequencing discussion on the next call.

thanks,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356