ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

[gnso-rapimpl-dt] Updated version of Letter to the GNSO Council

  • To: "gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-rapimpl-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Updated version of Letter to the GNSO Council
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 03:20:00 -0800

Dear All,

Based on the suggestion from Joi, I've converted the table into a text based
overview which can be found in Annex I. While doing that I noticed that for
Gripe Sites Recommendation #1, the DT has followed the alternative view for the
categories instead of the rough consensus recommendation (I.e. 'Request issue
report' instead of 'none'). Was this intentional? Also, the support for Gripe
Sites Recommendation #2 was wrongly identified as Rough Consensus. This should
be Strong Support but also Significant Opposition. This has been corrected.
Based on this new format, I've also adapted the letter.

The DT can discuss during its call today whether it prefers this approach, the
tables in the previous version or a combination of both.

Best regards,

Marika