ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rapimpl-dt]

Re: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Final version of the letter to the GNSO Council

  • To: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rapimpl-dt] Final version of the letter to the GNSO Council
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 13:14:06 -0600

hi Marika,

i think we're almost there but one last thing needs to come out.  the draft
currently reads;

Notes: 1) it may be helpful to see the effect of RPMs in the new gTLDs space,
particularly the interplay between the UDRP and URS,

it should read;

Notes: 1) it may be helpful to see the effect of RPMs in the new gTLDs space,

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     http://www.haven2.com