ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Whois Sub Group C - matrix for discussion andadditions

  • To: gnso-reg-sgc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Whois Sub Group C - matrix for discussion andadditions
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 16:05:52 -0400 (EDT)

Maria and all sgc members,

I believe my response was focused as was Ross'es.

Please try to remember ICANN is a public service non profit
corporation and as such has a direct responsibility to serve
the best public interest as those members of the public whom
are participants indicate is in their best interest.  ICANN
is not, cannnot be, and never has been, an entity independant of
public consideration and or dirction.