ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

Re: [gnso-reg-sgc] Commercial vs. Non-commercial

  • To: gnso-reg-sgc@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-reg-sgc] Commercial vs. Non-commercial
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 21:06:13 -0700

Wendy and all sgc members,

  Very good points and considerations made here, as well as being
distinct ones.  As you rightly point out yet again this debate has been
ongoing before and in concurrently with ICANN for years now, and
remains largely unresolved.

  Also Wendy be careful of cross posting lest you be sanctioned
or chastised by Maria...  Ergo I am trimming your CC list in my
response.

Regards,

--
Jeffrey A. Williams
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827