ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-reg-sgc]

RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C

  • To: "Goodendorf, Lynn (IHG)" <Lynn.Goodendorf@xxxxxxx>, Christopher Gibson <cgibson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-reg-sgc] Draft Final Report of Sub Group C
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 14:18:56 -0400

Call it what you will, but please keep in mind that it is much cheaper for me
to simply shut down my whois servers and comply with my national legislation
than it is to deal with the continued stream of half-baked ideas coming from
the private sector under the guise of consumer protection.

-rr

----
sent via Windows Mobile...hopefully.