ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

FW: [gnso-res-sga] gnso-whois-wga

  • To: <gnso-res-sga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: FW: [gnso-res-sga] gnso-whois-wga
  • From: "Peter Stevenson- Fabulous.com" <peter.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 14:02:01 +1000

Hi Eric,

I have confused you and I do apologize for that as I was not clear in the
point I was trying to make.

I agree that it would be extremely hard to implement and manage, but if
accreditation/verification was to be implemented I wanted to make the point
that there is substantial work required for all Registrar's to do.

Hope this gives clarification.

Again sorry for any confusion.

Regards,

Peter Stevenson

Fabulous.com <http://www.fabulous.com/>

peter.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this email is confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the
information in this email in any way.
Dark Blue Sea does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or attached
files.
The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the
views or opinions of Dark Blue Sea.
Dark Blue Sea does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or
other defects.
You assume all liability for any loss, damage or other consequences which
may arise from opening or using the attachments

  _____