ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-res-sga]

Re: [gnso-res-sga] DRAFT Subgroup A report

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-res-sga] DRAFT Subgroup A report
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 09:18:09 -0400

Metalitz, Steven wrote:
I will take this as a request that AGREED be changed to SUPPORT and that
Milton's assertion be presented as an ALTERNATIVE VIEW.

What makes it an alternative view? I certainly support it. Unless that means that after five years of sitting midground the IPC and the NCUC I'm suddenly in the minority camp for some reason...

--
Regards,

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services