ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] outstanding issues

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] outstanding issues
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:21:14 -0700

I think there is some work left to do on a few, but perhaps not as much
as Chuck. A few that do need work we should be able to knock them off
quickly, understanding that elements may evolve as we see how the new
structure works. Spending too much time trying to get it perfect is
pointless.

My comments and suggestions are in the attached.

Tim