ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds - chairs and vice chairs

  • To: gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Q18 on thresholds - chairs and vice chairs
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:34:10 -0700

Another idea would be that if the Houses cannot reach an agreement
after three attempts then Council elections immediately open
and all Councilors MUST be replaced.

Seriously, the Vice Chairs serving as co-chairs for some period
of time, until a Chair can be agreed on, is the only default
that's reasonable in my opinion.

Tim