ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.

  • To: "Metalitz, Steven" <met@xxxxxxx>, <avri@xxxxxxx>, <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-restruc-dt] Followup from the meeting.
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 08:34:52 -0400

Should we seek clarification from the SIC?  In the meantime, I strongly
suggest that we go ahead and send the proposed Bylaws changes to the
constituencies as quickly as possible and that we flag this (with a note
or footnote) along with any other areas where additional work may be
needed such as the comments I just sent.

Chuck