ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-restruc-dt]

[gnso-restruc-dt] Revised Bylaws

  • To: "gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-restruc-dt@xxxxxxxxx>, "council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-restruc-dt] Revised Bylaws
  • From: Margie Milam <Margie.Milam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:36:51 -0700

Dear All,

Attached for your approval are the Revised Bylaws related to GNSO restructuring
that incorporates the revisions we discussed on Saturday and Sunday.

Please note that in preparing this version, I have added certain Sections that
did not change from the existing Bylaws.  These sections are highlighted with
the notation [unchanged] and are found in Article X, Section 3(4) and Article
X, Section 3(7).

I have also highlighted Article X Section 3(5) relating to Board Seats 13 and
14, and Article XX Section 5(4), relating to the transition seat allocation.
Both of these Sections are awaiting SIC approval.

Regards,
Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor
ICANN