ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-review-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-review-dt] GNSO Review Working Party Draft Statement on Westlake Goverance’s Final GNSO Review Report

• To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "gnso-review-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-review-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-review-dt] GNSO Review Working Party Draft Statement on Westlake Goverance’s Final GNSO Review Report
  • From: Stephanie Perrin <stephanie.perrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 18:33:29 -0400

I think this is very sensible. I offer only a few typo edits and one additional sentence in the attached markup version
Thanks!
Stephanie Perrin

On 2015-09-17 19:18, Gomes, Chuck wrote:

I took a first crack at possible Working Party comments on Westlake's Recommendation 23 that we discussed in most of our meeting yesterday. I have to confess that I am not real satisfied with my draft but I hope that it will facilitate our efforts to create one even if we ignore mine and start from scratch.

If we do develop comments, I think that it would be important for us to try to get unanimous approval by Working Team members who participate in writing and approving the comments or, if we cannot do that, at least provide an opportunity for minority statements.

Open and free criticism is welcome including from those in the NPOC like Klaus.

Chuck

Attachment: Draft Points on Westlake Goverance GNSO Review Final Reportsp.docx
Description: Microsoft Office

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy