ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Re: Kick-Off Meeting for RN-WG

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Re: Kick-Off Meeting for RN-WG
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 09:27:59 +0100

Hello everyone

Thanks to Chuck for sending this information out.

Please let me know directly if you need any additional information beyond what Chuck has sent. I haven't sent it directly to the list just yet because I don't want to overload you prior to the first meeting.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor