ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Mike Rodenbaugh interest statement

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Mike Rodenbaugh interest statement
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <mxr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:21:15 -0800

Hello all.  Here is my Interest Statement for this Working Group,
supplementary to my GNSO Interest Statement:

Yahoo! is interested in release of reserved, single-letter names, as set
forth in our letter to the ICANN Board dated 6 December, 2005
(http://www.icann.org/correspondence/filo-to-icann-12dec05.pdf) and
subsequent public comments in the PDP regarding existing registry
contracts.

Kind regards,

Mike Rodenbaugh

Sr. Legal Director

Yahoo! Inc.

NOTICE:  This communication is confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client and/or work product privilege.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me by reply, and delete this
communication and any attachments.

  _____