ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Addition to Tagged Names Report

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO RN WG" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Addition to Tagged Names Report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:26:22 -0500

It's encouraging to see people thinking ahead with regard to possible
recommendations, but let's remember that, as Patrick clarified, we are
just doing our review of reserved names of documentation to help us
define the role of name reservation requirements.  We will soon be
delving into reserve name recommendations, particularly for the easier
categories.  That will be the time when Avri's and Tim's points will be
most applicable.  But I think we might get distracted if we jump to that
point too early.

Chuck