ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Addition to Tagged Names Report

  • To: GNSO RN WG <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] Addition to Tagged Names Report
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 20:01:42 -0500

Hi,

Ok, I admit I am getting a bit ahead myself especially when I moved all the way ahead to the actual contents of the reserved names list and i apologize for that.

But, I think only slightly ahead  with the rest of my discussion.

From the purpose of the WG

This working group should focus initially on
defining the role of reserved strings, and how
to proceed with a full examination of issues and
possible policy recommendations.

In order to do the second task I do believe we need to discuss what the possible issues are, not the resolution, but the questions we will have to deal with. I.e. if we have no idea of the scope of the issue it is difficult to know what the process should be for full examination and possible policy recommendations.

a.