ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

Re: [gnso-rn-wg] GNSO GAC Public Policy Principles

  • To: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-rn-wg] GNSO GAC Public Policy Principles
  • From: Liz Williams <liz.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:18:38 +0100

No problem Chuck.

The policy and ops staff are working very closely on understanding the draft GAC principles and how they can be applied in the context of implementing a robust implementation plan for new TLDs.

We identified yesterday that further questions need to be posed to the GAC to clarify their intentions and to understand the impact on the new TLDs process.

Please send any questions as soon as you can so we can give the GAC as much notice as possible.

Kind regards.

Liz

Liz Williams
Senior Policy Counselor