ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Draft Summary Report on Names Reserved at the Third Level

  • To: "Reserved Names Working Group ICANN" <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Draft Summary Report on Names Reserved at the Third Level
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:29:00 -0500

I have attached a draft Summary Report on Names Reserved at the Third
Level, prepared by Dan Dougherty and myself.  Unfortunately, I will have
to join the call late, if at all, today.

Greg Shatan

Gregory S. Shatan
Partner
> ReedSmithLLP
599 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212.549.0275 (Phone)
917.816.6428 (Mobile)
212.521.5450 (Fax)
gshatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.reedsmith.com

> This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.  If
> you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
> Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
> message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
> purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.  To do so
> could violate state and Federal privacy laws.  Thank you for your
> cooperation.

 <<#416019 v1 - Summary Report on Third Level Domains.doc>>