ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Latest Version of Typology Document with Report Completion Estimates

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Latest Version of Typology Document with Report Completion Estimates
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:59:27 -0500

Here is the latest version of Tim Denton's Typology document.  Estimated
percents of completion have been added by me for each report.  Please do
not be overly sensitive to the percent applied to your report.  They are
not intended to 'report card grades' nor should they be expected to be
scientifically accurate.  In fact, two estimates of 25% could in reality
represent very different amounts of work remaining, depending on the
reserved name category.  To provide insight into how I determined the
estimates, I also attached a Word table that shows how I assigned the
percents.   If you have serious objection to the percents assigned to
your report, please let me know and explain where you take exception.
To the extent that I have time, I will try to respond.

Note that I plan to update the percents after Wednesday (when the next
versions of the reports are due) and then use the table as part of my
RN-WG status report to the New gTLD PDP Committee on Friday.

Chuck Gomes