ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Draft Questions for the GAC

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Draft Questions for the GAC
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 07:36:13 -0500

As requested by Mike Rodenbaugh in our meeting last week, here are the
draft questions that Marilyn and I prepared for the GAC regarding:

GAC PRINCIPLES AND GUIDELINES ON PUBLIC POLICY ISSUES REGARDING THE
IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW gTLDs (hereafter referred to as gTLD-principles)
DRAFT VERSION #2 (17/10/06)

Note that Mike Palage was unable to provide input but will try to later.

We plan to present these in the New gTLD meetings starting tomorrow so
we need any feedback you may have by end of day today if at all
possible.

Chuck Gomes