ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Additions to RN-WG?

  • To: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Additions to RN-WG?
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:24:24 -0500

The latest request for membership in the RN-WG has been honored but it
is important to understand that it will be that person's responsibility
to come up to speed.  We will not be able to use time in our meetings on
issues that have already been covered.  We have less than four weeks to
finish our work so we will need to be very judicious in managing our
time.

Chuck Gomes