ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] No need to change meeting time on 1 March

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] No need to change meeting time on 1 March
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:19:50 -0500

In our meeting in Marina del Rey on Saturday, we discussed moving our
meeting time one hour earlier for our next meeting on 1 March because of
a conflict with the GNSO Council meeting.  The Council meeting has since
been cancelled so there is no need to change our meeting time.  It will
start as normally scheduled at 1 pm EST:

10:00 PST, Sacramento/San Francisco

12:00 Cedar Rapids,

13:00 (1:00pm) EST, New York/Washington DC/Ottowa

15:00 (3:00pm) Buenos Aires

18:00 (6:00pm) UTC, Dublin,

19:00 (7:00pm) CET Brussels

02:00 Hong Kong next day