ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Subgroup Volunteers?

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Subgroup Volunteers?
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:46:25 -0500

One of the questions asked in our RN-WG meeting this past Saturday was
whether or not any subgroups would like to have additional volunteers.
If there is such a need by any of the subgroups, please communicate on
this list.  There are several members of the WG who have not yet
volunteered to be a part of subgroup, so it would be helpful if they
were informed of any subgroups that could use additional support.

I understand that we are getting down to the wire and therefore it is
hard to integrate new people at this late date but if any of the
subgroups could benefit from more help, please communicate that need.

Chuck Gomes