ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] request to address single letter/two letter report early in the agenda

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] request to address single letter/two letter report early in the agenda
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 22:40:07 -0500

I apologize but I must ask that the report from sub group related to single
and two character strings be done as early in the meeting as possible and
before 2 p.m.

I have a commitment that will take me away at 2 pm.

I confess that  I had expected this meeting to be changed due to the
conflict with the Council.  I can see that some of you conspired to NOT have
a conflict and stick with the original time of 1-3 p.m. [that was intended
as a joke! ] by lobbying Bruce to cancel the Council call! [this is a
joke!!!].

Nevertheless, I will need to drop off the call at 2 pm to go off and save
the world/Internet from ITUisms. Thus I fully expect gratitude and cards,
letters, smiley faces, and othe appropriate gifts... - for that other
challenging 'duty'.

In the meantime, Chuck, I have emailed the rapporteur of the sub group on
single character/two character strings to ask him to support going 'first',
so that I can attend his report of the sub group's work. I understand you
want to have the Ram/Tina discussion first, in any case, but would ask to
have the sub group on single character/two character report first.

Marilyn

  _____