ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] New RN-WG Meeting Monday 5 March

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] New RN-WG Meeting Monday 5 March
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 12:48:59 -0500

I may be confused, but I think the meeting on Monday will be at 10 am PDT
instead of 10 am PST.  Is that correct?

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."