ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Alternate Straw Poll Language wrt ICANN/IANA Reserved Names

  • To: "Sophia B" <sophiabekele@xxxxxxxxx>, "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Alternate Straw Poll Language wrt ICANN/IANA Reserved Names
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 09:52:54 -0500

Sophia,

Are your recommendations from the IDN-WG or are they personal
recommendations?  You are perfectly welcome to submit personal
recommendations but it is important that you are clear when you do so to
make sure that the RN-WG members do not assume your statements represent
IDN-WG positions because they view you as the liaison to that group.

Based on your statement, it appears that you do not view Ram and Tina as
experts, is that correct?  Who would you suggest as IDN experts who are
recognized as such by the full community?

Chuck Gomes