ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] FW: Request to join the RN-WG

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] FW: Request to join the RN-WG
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:52:35 -0500

Note that Dr. Liu informed below that he is participating as an individual
rather than a liaison for the GAC.  I believe we should still solicit his input
as we think appropriate but we won't be able to treat as GAC input.

Chuck Gomes

"This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the
original transmission."