ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Other Reserved Names report

  • To: "Caroline Greer" <cgreer@xxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Other Reserved Names report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 01:25:07 -0500

Thanks guys.  I have just a few comments/questions.

Caroline - Did Pat Kane ever respond to you from VeriSign.  I called him
this morning and he said he would.  (He has been buried working
RegisterFly issues.)

Part A

*
        Am I correct in assuming that you could not reach consensus on a
recommendation, hence the two alternatives?
*
        Note that the recommendations need to be put into the table
format and that you need to include recommendations regarding IDNs.
*
        You should briefly summarize the results received from your
consultation with registries in Section 4.

Part B

*
        Am I correct in assuming that you could not reach consensus on a
recommendation, hence the three alternatives?
*
        Note that the recommendations need to be put into the table
format and that you need to include recommendations regarding IDNs.

Part C

*
        If this area is out of scope, should we simply say that and not
make any recommendations?
*
        Did you reach consensus on these recommendations?
*
        They also need to be put in the table format.

Chuck Gomes