ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Today's Agenda

  • To: "'Gomes, Chuck'" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Today's Agenda
  • From: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:23:56 -0500

Chuck,

I have to drop off at 2 p.m. EST due to a business conflict. Mike Rodenbaugh
has sent his apologies for the call today.

I just spoke to Patrick to verify that he can present for the Single and two
character sub group and he can and will be on the call for the entirety of
the time.

Can you move our sub group up to first on the list, or second, so that I can
participate in the discussion on this report? I apologize for asking for the
reorganization of the agenda but that seems a small change if others are
available for the entirety of the call.

Best regards

  _____