ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Today's Agenda

  • To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Today's Agenda
  • From: "Shatan, Gregory S." <GShatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:41:17 -0500

With apologies, I will need to drop off the call at 1:30 EST for 30-60
minutes due to a business conflict.  If we can get Third Level into the
first half-hour, or failing that, leave it for the last half-hour, I
would appreciate it.

Greg Shatan

Gregory S. Shatan
Partner
ReedSmithLLP
599 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
212.549.0275 (Phone)
917.816.6428 (Mobile)
212.521.5450 (Fax)
gshatan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.reedsmith.com

        This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.
If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.
Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any
purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person.  To do so could
violate state and Federal privacy laws.  Thank you for your cooperation.

  _____