ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report

  • To: "Avri Doria" <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-rn-wg] Updated Controversial names report
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:34:37 -0400

As I said to Victoria, I am sorry that we are having to waste so much
time on this issue, but I do think it is important to maximize our
ability to work with the GAC going forward and I believe this WG is not
the right forum to deal with GAC rules.

Tim & Mariyln - Where are you on this?  We need to finalize the report
and get feedback from the rest of the group.

Chuck Gomes