ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-rn-wg]

[gnso-rn-wg] Draft SoW for RN-WG 30-day extension

  • To: <gnso-rn-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-rn-wg] Draft SoW for RN-WG 30-day extension
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:48:06 -0400

Here is the latest version of the draft statement of work for the 30-day
extension of the RN-WG.  The plan is to review and discuss this
statement of work in our meeting tomorrow (Wednesday, 11 April).  In
addtion, I have also attached a proposed division of work for the 30-day
period that we will also discuss and attempt to finalize in the meeting.
After that, we will attempt to organize our work by soliciting
volunteers for particular tasks.

Chuck Gomes